RDS-PP Implementation Milestones9 September, 2020
Keel has reached a milestone of implementing the RDS-PP T32 standard for more than 10 000 wind turbine generators with a total capacity of over 30 GW.
What does this mean? Simply put, this supply is enough to provide energy to over 4 million households.
What’s in it for the businesses? The enterprises benefit from optimized Maintenance Management and having their turbines fully prepared for the Industry 4.0. The clear structure of individual components enables quick identification of performance issues by providing an easily understandable structure available to all workers that are involved throughout an asset lifecycle.
- Unlocking the Power of Data Governance: Overcoming Challenges and Maximizing Potential
- Unleashing Efficiency: A Cutting-Edge Approach to Offshore Drilling Rig Maintenance
- RDS-PP Implementation – Are you lost in transition?
- RDS-PP implementation statistics￼
- Effective Linear Asset Management: How Keel Solution Can Help
Oil and Gas Asset Data Management
Harness the technology advancements and incorporate the Industry 4.0 into your Oil&Gas businessMore
Windpower Competency Center
Opening the door of Industry 4.0 possibilitiesMore
We are ready to help!
Request consultation, ask a question or share your feedback. Just get in touch!