This website is created in order to provide information about Keel Solution and its services, to communicate with casual visitors, potential customers as well as potential candidates who are looking for job and/or cooperation with us.
Information we collect about you
Keel collects information in order to provide services of better quality, to communicate with visitors of the website in the most convenient way and with candidates who apply for the vacancy at Keel.
Keel may collect the following information:
- Your first name, last name, email address, phone number, LinkedIn profile URL, Skype, experience, photo, company name, title, address, information contained in your CV – when you apply for the vacancy at Keel.
- Your first name and/ or full name, email, company name – when you contact us for services via website, submit for downloading Keel business materials (brochure etc.).
- Your name and email – when you email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your first name, full name, email, company name – for email marketing purposes (sending marketing materials, brochures, blog articles, company news).
Keel website does not collect any specific personal information about you (including information about your race and/or ethnicity, religious and/or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, details about your health and generic and biometric data, information about criminal convictions and offences) unless otherwise required by Law.
Keel will only use your personal data for the purpose for which it was collected (See Use of personal data).
If it became reasonable to use your personal information for a purpose for which it was not collected Keel will contact you in order to explain legal basis that allows us to use it or will ask your permission to do so.
Use of personal data
- to provide higher quality services and solutions to Keel’s customers;
- to make better business decisions;
- to operate and maintain website maintenance;
- to contact you in order to provide you with requested information or whitepaper, respond to your emails, questions and comments;
- to process your job application when you applied for a vacancy;
- to send you marketing materials, information about Keel products and offers to collaborate. If you have consented to receive marketing materials, you have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. You may unsubscribe or update your email preferences at any time by sending an email to the address provided in the Contact Us section (“Write us”) or by following the instructions contained within the email;
- to administer contractual relationship with customers, suppliers in order to perform contractual obligations;
- to follow information security rules as well as to comply with internal and external audit requirements;
- to comply with legal requirements in cases, prescribed by law (for preventing loss or fraud, crimes etc.), when we will be obliged to share personal data in the scope required by legal proceedings.
KEEL will not share your personal data with any third party, except it is required by law or in order to comply with applicable laws and valid legal procedures.
Your rights to data protection
You have the right to:
- access to your personal data that are collected by KEEL;
- ask to make corrections of your personal data;
- ask to delete your personal data;
- withdraw your consent or object to personal data processing. Consent withdrawal will not affect the legitimacy of data processing based on consent given before its withdrawal;
- raise a complaint on how KEEL handles your personal data.
You can use the rights mentioned by contacting us at email@example.com.
KEEL will use your personal data for purposes described until you notify that you do not want to have your information stored and processed.
Cookies are small data stored on your computer. While visiting certain Internet sites they (cookies) automatically compose collective non-personal data (such as OS, Internet browsers, domain names, website visits, location, most viewed pages per visit etc.).
You may do not accept cookies, disable them in your Internet browser settings or delete from your device. Please note if you do not accept cookies you may not be able to use certain features and functions of our website.
KEEL website does not allow third parties to gather your information over time and across sites.
Other websites links
KEEL website contains links to sites of third parties. Those sites operate independently.
KEEL website is not responsible for the privacy practices and content of other websites and cannot guarantee your safety when interacting with them.
New changes will come into force when they are posted on this website.
It is considered that you accept new changes if you continue to use our website.
It is important that personal data which KEEL holds about you is current and accurate. You would be pleased if you inform us about all changes in your personal information during your relationship with KEEL.
As required under data protection legislation, the Data Controller is KEEL SOLUTION ApS, a company registered under Danish law, having its office at the address: Bredgade 19 E, 2. Th, 1260 Copenhagen K, Denmark.
We are ready to help!
Request consultation, ask a question or share your feedback. Just get in touch!