Frame Agreement with Seadrill9 April, 2013
Keel has made a frame agreement with the offshore drilling contractor, Seadrill. The frame agreement covers all services provided by Keel for Seadrill and will facilitate the issuing of purchase orders for services. Seadrill operates a versatile fleet of 73 units for operations in shallow to ultra-deepwater areas in harsh environment and benign environments, including semi-submersibles, jack-ups, tender rigs, semi-tenders and drillships.
- Maximize Efficiency with our ISO 14224 services
- Unlocking the Power of Data Governance: Overcoming Challenges and Maximizing Potential
- Unleashing Efficiency: A Cutting-Edge Approach to Offshore Drilling Rig Maintenance
- RDS-PP Implementation – Are you lost in transition?
- RDS-PP implementation statistics￼
Oil and Gas Asset Data Management
Harness the technology advancements and incorporate the Industry 4.0 into your Oil&Gas businessMore
Windpower Competency Center
Opening the door of Industry 4.0 possibilitiesMore
We are ready to help!
Request consultation, ask a question or share your feedback. Just get in touch!