CMMS for Maersk Drilling22 November, 2012
Keel has been chosen by Maersk Drilling to set up and implement a Computer-based Maintenance Management System (CMMS) for the company’s new building program at shipyards in Singapore and Korea. The project covers a total of 7 units (3 jack-ups and 4 drillships).
- Maximize Efficiency with our ISO 14224 services
- Unlocking the Power of Data Governance: Overcoming Challenges and Maximizing Potential
- Unleashing Efficiency: A Cutting-Edge Approach to Offshore Drilling Rig Maintenance
- RDS-PP Implementation – Are you lost in transition?
- RDS-PP implementation statistics￼
Oil and Gas Asset Data Management
Harness the technology advancements and incorporate the Industry 4.0 into your Oil&Gas businessMore
Windpower Competency Center
Opening the door of Industry 4.0 possibilitiesMore
We are ready to help!
Request consultation, ask a question or share your feedback. Just get in touch!