Ambassador Visit21 July, 2014
On 29 May our department in Lviv, Ukraine, was honoured by a visit by the Danish Ambassador in Ukraine, Merete Juhl.
The visit was a part of the ambassadors visit in the Lviv region, visiting Danish businesses in the area.
In connection with the ambassador’s visit, Keel hosted a meeting in the Danish Business Association in our new office premises.
The picture shows from the left: Merete Juhl, Danish Ambassador; Christian D. Grahn, Managing Director in Keel; and Lars Vestbjerg, Chairman of the Danish Business Association in Ukraine.
- Unlocking the Power of Data Governance: Overcoming Challenges and Maximizing Potential
- Unleashing Efficiency: A Cutting-Edge Approach to Offshore Drilling Rig Maintenance
- RDS-PP Implementation – Are you lost in transition?
- RDS-PP implementation statistics￼
- Effective Linear Asset Management: How Keel Solution Can Help
Oil and Gas Asset Data Management
Harness the technology advancements and incorporate the Industry 4.0 into your Oil&Gas businessMore
Windpower Competency Center
Opening the door of Industry 4.0 possibilitiesMore
We are ready to help!
Request consultation, ask a question or share your feedback. Just get in touch!