Location: Lviv, Ukraine (Hybrid)
Contract Type: Full-time
About the job
- Keel is an international data management company with headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- We offer technological solutions to leading companies within the field of Asset Data Management and Asset Data Governance for Asset-Intensive Industries (Energy, O&G upstream, O&G downstream).
Our core values:
Knowledge: Our expertise combines the knowledge of a team of professionals who form a solid core of the company.
Engagement: Team drive, commitment, curiosity and willingness to learn are the key factors driving our success.
Empowerment: Our staff is our main asset, and we realize that they help us to find methods for achieving our goals.
Loyalty: We are always loyal to each other and build strong relationships with our customers.
What it’s Like to Work with Us:
You will work in the community of engineering experts who have many years of experience in the Oil & Gas and Windpower industries. Teamwork is the main ingredient of our success, therefore we provide all the necessary support for you to develop and become a professional. Every time a challenge arises, we value a good sense of humor and a positive attitude 🙂
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of Mechanical or Electrical engineering work (design, installation, operation or maintenance)
- Upper Intermediate English
- MS Office programs
- EAM/ERP System is a benefit
- Able to manage a high volume work environment
- Good attitude to work
- Able to meet deadlines
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Depending on qualifications and experience
- Annual Performance Bonus Scheme
- Personal and professional development
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- Friendly atmosphere
- Flexible working schedule
Terms of Work:
- 3-month trial period
- 40 hours a week.
- Start: ASAP
Place of Work:
K. Miklosha 23
Don’t hesitate to apply for our job opening with your CV in English! We are looking forward to hear from you😊)
If it doesn’t sound like a job for you but you have a friend who might be a good fit, send them a link. Thanks!
Join us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/keelsolution
We are ready to help!
Request consultation, ask a question or share your feedback. Just get in touch!