.NET Developer (Frontend – infrastructure)
Location: Lviv, Ukraine (Hybrid)
Contract Type: Full-time
About the job
Keel is an international company with headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark and operational office in Lviv, Ukraine. We offer technological solutions for the Energy sector and Utilities. Our clients are Fortune-500 Energy companies that are technology leaders within their sectors.
Our core values:
Knowledge: Our expertise combines the knowledge of a team of professionals who form a solid core of the company.
Engagement: Team drive, commitment, curiosity and willingness to learn are the key factors driving our success.
Empowerment: Our staff is our main asset, and we realize that they help us to find methods for achieving our goals.
Loyalty: We are always loyal to each other and build strong relationships with our customers.
What it’s Like to Work with Us:
Providing services for our customers gives us the opportunity to work with the cutting-edge technologies and state-of-the-art industrial equipment and assets. This helps to get a variety of learning and development opportunities as well as professional growth for our employees. Working with us means contributing to innovative and challenging projects that are driving future energy transformation across the globe.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education in Software Engineering or equivalent
- 6+ years of practical experience with agile software deployment and monitoring solution for power plants
- Experience working in SAFe (Enterprise) is beneficial
- Upper Intermediate English
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Frontend software development (Angular, .NET Core, APIs)
- Work in a CI/CD environment. Technological stack: Azure
- Clarification and understanding software engineering requirements
- Providing estimates for modules under development, and estimates own work
- Software execution (unit and integration tests)
- Strong result- and customer-oriented approach
- Able to manage a high-volume work environment
- Good attitude to work
- Able to meet deadlines
- Collaboration skills
- Ability to act in different cultural contexts
- Annual Performance Bonus Scheme
- Regular performance reviews
- Personal and professional development
- Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
- Maternity/paternity leave benefit
- 20 working days of annual paid vacation
- Paid sick-leaves
- Free coffee/tea/fruits
- Team buildings
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- Friendly atmosphere
Terms of Work:
- 3-month trial period
- 40 hours a week.
- Start: ASAP
Place of Work:
If it doesn’t sound like a job for you but you have a friend who might be a good fit, send them a link. Thanks!
Join us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/keelsolution
We are ready to help!
Request consultation, ask a question or share your feedback. Just get in touch!