KEEL AT THE ONS EXHIBITION IN STAVANGER15 August, 2014
Keel will participate at the Offshore North Sea (ONS) exhibition and conference in Stavanger 25-28 August.
With it’s 23,9000 m2 exhibition area, 1300 exhibiting companies, and 60,000 visitors from more than 100 countries it is one of the biggest and most important events in Europe within the oil & gas industry.
The Keel stand is a part of the Danish Pavillion in Hall J (stand no. 1006/7), and we are looking forward to meeting customers, business associates and friends in Stavanger during the ONS.
- Unlocking the Power of Data Governance: Overcoming Challenges and Maximizing Potential
- Unleashing Efficiency: A Cutting-Edge Approach to Offshore Drilling Rig Maintenance
- RDS-PP Implementation – Are you lost in transition?
- RDS-PP implementation statistics￼
- Effective Linear Asset Management: How Keel Solution Can Help
Oil and Gas Asset Data Management
Harness the technology advancements and incorporate the Industry 4.0 into your Oil&Gas businessMore
Windpower Competency Center
Opening the door of Industry 4.0 possibilitiesMore
We are ready to help!
Request consultation, ask a question or share your feedback. Just get in touch!