Location: Lviv, Ukraine
Contract Type: Full Time Permanent (40 hrs / week)
Overall Job Purpose:
As a part of our SAP Application Management department, you will play an important role in completing our current projects for international customers within the ERP system, meeting all specified deadlines. You will support our product development team and technical services department with insights gained from analyzing the data and routine processes. The ideal candidate is proficient at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization. It is vital to have strong experience in data mining and data analysis, including:
- Using different data tools;
- Building and implementing models;
- Using and creating algorithms;
- Creating and running simulations.
You must be able to drive business results using data-based insights. If you have a passion for discovering solutions through analysis of large data sets to improve business outcomes, we will be glad to make you a part of our team!
- Identify opportunities for leveraging product data.
- Collaborate with the product development team and technical engineers to identify the project needs.
- Mine and analyze data from the databases to optimize and improve the product development.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze product performance and data accuracy.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders to implement models and monitor outcomes.
Our ideal candidate has 3-5 years of experience in working with big data sets, building predictive models and machine-learning algorithms. We expect you to have a strong knowledge in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or another relevant field.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent work experience.
Experience and Competencies:
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst;
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SLQ, etc.
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Advanced pattern recognition and predictive modeling experience.
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt existing knowledge, and be resourceful when difficult issues arise
- Able to manage a high volume work environment
- Good attitude to work
- Able to meet deadlines
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Depending on qualifications and experience
Bonuses & Benefits
- Annual Performance Bonus Scheme
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Free coffee/tea/fruits
- Modern and comfortable office facilities