Keel provides different services within the field of Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and 2D/3D modeling for the Energy Sector. We have a competent team of CAD engineers, CAD drafters, and 3D modelers with strong engineering background.
With information from technical drawings and other technical documentation we can create detailed and accurate CAD drawings and 3D photo-realistic models of any component on a technical installation.
We work with all types of technical and engineering drawings, such as:
- Layouts, General Arrangements and Plot Plans
- Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs) and SVG
- Piping and Instrument Diagrams (P&ID), Piping Arrangements
- Instrumentation and Control
- Fire Prevention, Detection and Safety
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Fabrication Drawing